Consider the CLoc. 2000 Series
Consider the CLoc. 4000 or 6000 Series (if lip or panel overlap greater than 1.00)
• .355 to .500 – Consider the CLoc. 2500 Series
• .500 to .710 – Consider the CLoc. 26000/2700/2800 Series
• .710* or more – Consider the CLoc. 4000 Series (.860* for SK244/245 Rec)
*See diagram on Page 2 or Page 20 for panel configuration/restrictions.
Consider the Skytanium. CLoc. ZG Series for 30% to 50% Weight savings (without
sacrificing steel strength ratings)
See Online Catalog
What is the most demanding endurance application that also requires the absolute lightest
fastener? Auto racing. Skybolt has engineered fasteners that are lighter but stronger than
anything on the market. What works on Sundays also earns its wings 24/7 in the aerospace
world, the defense world, the commercial applications world, and the marine world.
• Most NASCAR teams rely on Skybolt™ Skytanium. Series Fasteners for significant
weight savings without any sacrifice in strength.
• One of the world’s largest commercial aircraft companies found the perfect Avionics
Fastener in the Skybolt™ Skytanium. CLoc. ZG2500 Series Fasteners – a 50% weight
savings without sacrificing strength.
• The Cessna 150, 172, 177, and 182 fleet just found major relief in the new Skybolt™ SK2003
Cowling Mount using CLoc. 4000 Series Stainless Fasteners.
• The new Skybolt™ 6000 Series Fasteners are designed for IED (Explosive) applications
and armor plating applications.
• One of the world’s foremost producers of missile systems found the perfect CLoc.
Adjustable Bonded Receptacle for composite structures.
• Another world leader in aerospace manufacturing found the perfect CLoc. Receptacle
for an anti-abrasive application.